Catamaran Manufacturers Worldwide
Catamarans manufacturers worldwide is a directory we put together when we noticed the lack of an organized, comprehensive builders list where customers are able to locate the top catamaran makers based on their location within North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia & Oceania.
Since catamarans have various uses in civilian, military, and industrial applications, the list includes providers of all areas. For a quicker view of major leisure brands of catamarans visit the Types of Catamaran page. The list also includes makers of trimarans, the fantastic, double outrigger boats.
- Christensen Yachts – USA
- Aspen Power Catamarans – USA
- Leopard Catamarans – USA
- Twin Vee – USA
- Nichols Brothers – USA
- Midship Marine – USA
- Moose Boats – USA
- Brix Marine – USA
- Lee Shore Boats – USA
- Arrow Cat – USA
- Corinthian Catamarans – USA
- Invincible Boats – USA
- Windcraft Trimarans – USA
- Windrider Trimarans – USA
- Rapido Trimarans – USA
North America has a long list of yacht builders, with top ten list jewels such as Leopard, Arrow Cat, Windcraft Trimarans, Aspen Power, Brix Marine, Moose Boats and many other brands you can explore in this directory.
Latin America has great catamaran and yacht factories in places such as Argentina where we find Nautiglass; Mexico takes a lead with Contoy Catamarans, great for tour agencies.The Dominican Republic has several factories of catamaran and yachts of medium size, mostly for tour operations as the island is the #1 Caribbean destination. Take a look at the DR North Coast paradise beaches and lifestyle in the Puerto Plata DR website.
- Groupe Beneteau – France
- Sunreef Yachts – Poland
- Catana Group – France
- Marsaudon Composites – France
- NEEL Trimarans – France
- Fountaine Pajot – France
- Nautitech – France
- The Moorings – British
- Lagoon Catamarans – France
- Prestige Catamaran – France
- Privilege Catamarans – France
- Astus Boats Trimarans – France
- AlliAura Marine – Austria
European catamaran builders have a long tradition, strong market presence and high quality products with solid standards. Some are responsible for various top brands, such as Groupe Beneteau, which makes Lagoon, Excess, Prestige, Wellcraft, Jeanneau, Delphia, Four Winns, Scarab, Glastron, and Montecarlo yachts.
World-class Sunreef yachts in Poland is a serious cat marker, featuring awesome models. Another French company, Fountaine Pajot always makes the top ten list, in Europe and the rest of the world. British The Moorings is a class of its own, with strong presence in the charter business. The list is long, please use this directory to explore each option.
Asia, Africa & Oceania
- Horizon Yachts Group – Taiwan
- Aquila Boats – China
- Corsair Trimarans –Australia
- Weta Trimaran – New Zealand
- Vision Yachts – South Africa
- Maverick Yachts – South Africa
- Balance Catamarans – South Africa
- Kinetic Catamarans – South Africa
- Leopard Catamarans – South Africa
- Phoenix Catamarans – South Africa
- St. Francis Marine – South Africa
- Matrix Yachts – South Africa
- Hop Yachts – South Africa
- NautiAfrica – South Africa
- Foil A Ship Technology – South Africa
- Sea Wind Catamarans – Australia
- Catathai Catamarans – Thailand
- Far East Boats – China
- Coastal Boats – Thailand
- Andaman Boatyard – Thailand
- Knysna Yachts – South Africa
- Robertson & Caine – South Africa
- Royal Cape Catamarans – South Africa
- Two Oceans Catamarans – South Africa
- Celtic Yachts – South Africa
- Tag Yachting – South Africa
- Novaluxe Yachts – South Africa
- Southern Winds – South Africa
- Hammer Yachts – South Africa
- Multi-23 Trimarans – China
African shipbuilders have a big market share (30%) in the catamaran building industry, no wonder why there are so many multihull manufacturers in South Africa. Tim Murphy from Cruising World wrote an article that inspired this section, titled Artisan Cats of South Africa, take a look. All the multihull builders are listed in this directory.
Names such as Leopard, Sea Winds, Knysna, Royal Cape, Celtic yachts and many more in the list give this country a name in the yacht building market. Chris White from Sailing Magazine has a great article on the South Africa Multihull boatbuilding scene. You could literally visit more than a dozen shipyards in one town.
Solar Electric Catamarans
The future is electric, specially solar-powered yachts. The number of electric yachts using solar power is growing each year, and major brands know that the advantages are too good to pass. Leopard, Sunreef, Serenity yachts, and other big brands are moving towards the eco friendly revolution of zero emissions, quieter boats. Considering that sun power is always there, why not.
Sailing Only Catamarans
This list is a courtesy of Sosua Catamaran, this is not a sponsored article. If you need advertising space please use our contact page.